Thursday, May 27, 2010

the ART SHACK! Summer art classes


A funky little shack (aka my transformed garage, which is now dog free) offering art lessons for all ages! Contact me to plan a birthday party! Or an art night for any age.  I will plan a project, you just plan the guest list! $20/for a two hour art party.  Minimum of 6 folks.

Lessons are in a small group or one-on-one setting. Week long summer camps are suitable for 4th grade through high school. Each workshop focuses on what YOU would like to do. “Pick your pallet” and come ready to create!
visit www.artshackws.blogspot.com for more info or call me at 336-399-0707!

1 comment:

  1. This is sooo cool, i think im going to do this, and just so you know, i had Mrs. Dutton, adn she wrote about the ArtShack in my yearbook.

    -sasha

    ReplyDelete