Sunday, September 1, 2013

Christian Designs

Enjoy these designs, inspired by the most pure inspiration, Jesus.

Each design is available as an 8X10 print, unframed for $20  (framed available upon request for $45)  Art is mounted on foam board in a clear sleeve. Items will be shipped within 7 business days.



Choose Design



Midtown (45)

"Midtown" 

"Hope, faith, and the greatest is Love!"

I went to the most wonderful church in Nashville back in 2002. This was the first church that I called home (Midtown Fellowship). This design is inspired by their logo and represents Jesus loving the city. I like the simplicity of this design.  This design began the many designs to follow!  God, use my hands to your glory.....


For I Know the Plans... (14)

Author of Peace (73)
Rejoice (55)
Glee and Gusto (40)




All Things Through Christ (60)

Grow in Faith (68)

Joy of the Lord (70)

No comments:

Post a Comment